Sunday, February 2, 2014

Zentangle Challenge #3

Well, I'm not going to call them Weekly Challenges because, well I'm just not I might do one a day, I might skip a week or two, who knows how many I'll actually do. but I will link to them and talk about them.

Challenge #3 (found here) is called Eyes Wide Shut, and the challenge is to draw the string with your eyes closed! Mine was a two loop thing that made two tiny sections and two really big sections, I debated putting dots in the stripes along the outside and that served as fill but decided not to. This was my first working with Cadent pattern, and I didn't know how to do it with the "cut off" look, so I did them all solid then filled in with the lines. I also varied Cadent by making a center circle and connecting to each of the four corners from the center circle. The big thing is this made me nauseous spinning the paper and gave me a little bit of a headache.... oh well, live and learn right? This is not my favorite Tangle, the one I did for the 2nd challenge actually is, but notice the Chainlea? I even attempted slight shading.... something I haven't done much of and should practice.... thinking Chainlea and Dragonair would be so beautiful together.... will experiment and see. 


Well, that's it for now,

Many Blessings,

Wynter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;